I am an intercessory missionary who serves on staff at IHOPE House of Prayer in Waterloo, IA. I also serve as the Director of Interships alongside my husband, Christopher. I am a Worship Leader and Teacher. I also worship lead at Hope City Church in Waterloo, IA. As an intercessory missionary I pray, worship, sing, teach, and lead. For more information on who we are visit http://www.ihopemissionsbase.com. For information about Hope City Church visit myhopecity.net
My desire is to build the House of the Lord and instruct His people on worshiping the Living God in Spirit and in Truth. I believe there are places yet to go in the areas of worship. There are songs yet to be sung and depths yet to delve into. I give my life to the glory of the Man Christ Jesus and Him receiving His full reward in the earth through music and the arts.
- 2006 graduate of North Central University in Minneapolis, MN with a BA in Youth Ministry and minor in Bible/ Theology
- Licensed pastor with the Assemblies of God in 2006
- Founding member of the non-profit organization No Greater Love International beginning in 2006, establishing youth centers, children’s home, and ministries in Sierra Leone West Africa.
- Staff member and missionary at the International House of Prayer in Kansas City, MO in 2007- 2015
- Plant Antioch House of Prayer in Pasadena, CA 2013-2015
- Church planter at Hope City Church in Waterloo, IA